These pages best viewed with Firefox
15:58, Fri Aug 31 2012
ECE 105: Physics of Electrical Engineering (Fall 2012)
Divisions 5 and 12
Tues 4:30-6:00 (Div 5)
Wed 4:30-6:00 (Div 12)
Physics for Scientists and Engineers (2nd ed, Vols 1-3)
- The Course Outline (pdf) contains all the detail about the course structure, evaluation procedure, etc.
- There is an official
equation sheet that you can take to all quizzes, the midterm and
- The official course web site is on (LEARN). Assignments and solutions will be posted here.
- Assignments are completed using Mastering
Physics. Due dates can be found in the course outline.
- There will be a 30 min quiz during each tutorial. Quizzes are worth 10 per cent of your final mark
- Log into ActivPhysics Online website for online tutorials and demonstrations
Tentative Lecture Schedule
Division 5 Lecture Schedule
Division 12 Lecture Schedule